Thursday, November 27, 2014

Finding Things to be Thankful For

On this very difficult Thanksgiving, I thought I would make a list of things I AM thankful for. So, here they are in no particular order:

I am thankful that I was able to care for my mom, here at home, until her last breath.

I am thankful for my 2 beautiful girls, who are both with me today, and healthy.

I am thankful for my little saint in Heaven, who I am sure is praying for me today and always.

I am thankful for my wonderful husband, without whom I would likely be in an insane asylum or prison right now.

I am thankful to still have a house, food on the table, and heat.

I am thankful to have reconnected with my uncles and their families. It's nice to feel like I have an extended family again. ❤

I am thankful that this year is almost over.

I am thankful for wonderful friends and their prayers.

I am thankful for our awesome puppy, Skye, who always seems to know when I need an extra hug or kiss. :)

I hope all of you can find some joy and something to be thankful for today, even if you have to look harder than you ever have.

Try to have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Dana


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment